Thursday, February 02, 2006

lack of joy and the stargate mmo

You would think after the 8 plus hours of sleep I got last night that I would have awoken happy and refreshed. For the minimalist in me, I at least expected refreshed. Happiness is definitely a word not currently in my vocabulary. I've already lashed out at someone this morning and its not even 9:30am. I pray for the remainder of my day. I really need to put up a "do not disturb" sign outside my office for everyone elses safety.

On the lighter side of things, the Old Man let me know the other day of a new Stargate MMORPG in the works. I went ahead and sent in my resume to Cheyenne studios in case they need my expertise as a retail store manager or medical assistant. I did mention that I could translate Ancient and that I could train others to fly a death glider or X-302. Hopefully, beta testing will be in my future; although, I'm not looking forward to relocating to Mesa, Arizona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home