Saturday, January 21, 2006

Go Astros!

Got up super early this morning and went to pick up my friend Emmy to go to the Academy store in Sugar Land to get Brandon Backe's autograph.



I got Brandon to sign my astros mini baseball bat, now I've got three signatures on it and I hope to get more. Could have gone to the Tri-Star show at the Brown to get Brad Lidge's autograph; but, this one was free and we thought Brandon was the better choice as he's the spunky character. He was really personable and is showing off that smile when he got a look at my friend Emmy. Not bad, I also got Larry Dierker to sign one of my baseballs. The Astros are pretty cool to be going around town to sign autographs. We got Chad Qualls and Adam Everett signatures this past week at another Academy across town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home