Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cy

originally taken from yahoo news

Cy, short for Cyclopes, a kitten born with only one eye and no nose, is shown in this photo provided by its owner in Redmond, Oregon, on Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2005. The kitten, a ragdoll breed, which died after living for one day, was one of two in the litter. Its sibling was born normal and healthy. (AP Photo/Traci Allen) entire article here

----------------------------------------------

At first I'm thinking no fucking way; but after viewing the image and reading the story, my thoughts turned from "how cool is that?" to sadness. This poor creature lived for about a day, her owner tending to her all through the night and into the next evening until it died. You know, I'm looking at the photo and all I can feel now is sorrow. I wish it would have had more time here, you can already see and almost sense its personality. The photo truly captured the moment, so innocent, so helpless. My only fear is, its begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home