Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Lunch with the hot pharmaceutical rep, maybe

Not a bad lunch today at work. The super hot rep from some pharmaceutical whose name I can't remember brought the office food from Pappas BBQ. I wanted to chat with that chick some more; but, the thought of brisket, sausage, beans, and potato salad compelled me to do otherwise. And just yesterday my friend Emmy was telling me about how she had a meal with her father at Bakers Ribs. You know the place, on Voss with the demonic pig on the side of the building. Anyway, the Pappas spread had all the fixins, real texas toast, pickels, jalapenos, onions, and the biggest bucket of BBQ sauce I'd ever seen. And to finish it off, we had freshly made pecan pie, the good stuff that was all gooey with plenty of pecans. Ooh, if I only had vanilla ice cream. Oh well, back to work I must go.

1 Comments:

Blogger ButterSnatch said...

Should have talked to the chick... phag. Food over a woman? Are you freaking serious?!? Single much? You mention Voss... please tell me you're in Houston. If you are, I want to knock some sense into you (*me slapping you upside your head*).

Rule of Thumb: WOMEN FIRST, FOOD SECOND

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home