Thursday, January 19, 2006

Birthdays

A birthday should be celebrated not ignored, not treated just like any other day. Its a special day for that someone. Really, its the only day of the year that belongs to you; not like Christmas, Valentines Day, or whatever holiday. Actually, I feel sorry for those who have birthdays on holidays especially for those born on Christmas day, thats gotta suck. I had two friends yesterday who had birthdays, one of which did not have the best of times. Like I've said, I believe its a special day and I try to make it that way for my friends whenever I can support such endeavors. Its been difficult lately financially but things are improving. Anyway, you would expect someone's significant other to make a birthday great and not complain and do nothing about it. I was truly dissapointed yesterday at my friend's "other half" as there was little to no effort at all made to make my friend feel better. In fact, that person only made things worse. It was awfull, my friend was so sad yesterday and there was nothing I could do about it. Happy Birthday Em and Ara, I love you both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home