Monday, February 06, 2006

got chicken?

As many do on Superbowl Sunday, I gorged myself on a number of treats yesterday. Sorry Janice, I really have to talk food stuffs today, its been a while. Anyway, our game fest included Buffalo Wings from Wingstop (20 Hot, and 15 Garlic Parmesan), a 50 piece nugget bucket from McDonald's, chips and queso, and a plate of cheese, summer sausage, and crackers that we actually never got to. There was a plan to bake brownies; but, that never happened. We started eating right after kick-off and that continued to almost the end of the game. Never got dessert until I got home and had that single twinkie shortly before bed.



Come on, Troy loves them!

The game itself wasn't all that. As expected, the Steelers won, giving them their 5th Superbowl victory in franchise history. Seattle disappointed me, I thought they would have made it more interesting.

Best part of the game:
The H.E.B. commercial with Roger Clemens, his wife, David Carr, and his wife. David is bringing groceries in, all without a bag. Roger looks at this with a puzzled look and I think says to David's wife, "is he always like this?". David's wife repsonds with "David doesn't like sacks". Roger's wife says "...wimp". Hillarious

another standout had to be the magical refrigerator by Budwiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home